Thursday 8 March 2018

Garden Treasures Hunkydory/For the Love Stamps - March Launch

Morning everyone

Today I'm sharing the 'Garden Treasures' stamping samples I made for the Hunkydory/For The Love Of Stamps TV launch on Create & Craft TV on Tuesday. The stamps coincided with the launch of the 'Garden Treasures' paper kit. For my samples I also used the brand new paper pad and matt-tastic cardstock, which are both absolutely stunning. The artwork and colour palette is just beautiful.  to look at and play with. The stamps and cardstock are still available to buy from Create & Craft and will be available from Hunkydory Crafts very soon.

As always due to the number of cards I've produced I am unable to write up a tutorial for each one as my post would go on forever and a day. So if you want to know anything about the cards I've created please either email me or leave me a comment plus your email address, and I'll post the details on here. :) I have still posted a list of all the products I used.






I Used:
Garden Treasures Stamps - Work Of The Heart, Arranged With Love, Bright & Beautiful
Garden Treasures 5.5 x 5.5 Masks - Butterfly Dance (there is also the Simply Stonework and Terrific Trellis available), Co-ordinating Adorable Scorable Matt-astic Cardstock, Garden Treasures Paper Pad, Coloured Matt-tastic Card,
Some of the above products can also be purchase on Create & Craft's website here),

Other: Copic Pens, Zig Clean Color Pens, My Own Card Blanks, Enamel Dots, Sequins, Colour Cloud Ink - Rose Blush (Cosmic Shimmer), Crystal Glitter, Circle Dies (Tattered Lace), Oval Die (Tattered Lace), Label Die (Mag Freebie),  Silver Mirror Card, Clear Overlay Glitter Pen, Distressing Inks, Glue, Foam Pads, Pearls, Black Fine Liner Pen, Stitched Scallop Border Die (Lawn Fawn), MFT Extreme Black Ink, Watercolour Card (Crafter's Companion), Clear Glaze Pen, Glossy Accents, Silver Glitter Pen, Gems, Masking Sheets, Funky Foam

Hope you like them.

Big hugs

Janine x

No comments: